Blinkie
Labels
- Abstract Creations
- Alehandra Vanhek
- Alex Prihodko
- Amber
- Anna Liwanag
- Arthur Crowe
- Artistic Dreams Imaging
- Barbara Jensen
- BeehiveStudio
- CDO
- Chili Designz
- Cloud9Ink
- Creative Misfits
- Doodle by Design
- Dreaming with Bella
- Elias Chatzoudis
- Ellie Milk
- Grafik
- Grim Creationz
- Helena Reis
- Jennifer Janesko
- Kajenna
- Keith Garvey
- Kissing Kate
- Lady Mishka
- Maryline Cazenave
- Mask
- Michele Ann
- Misticheskaya
- Nocturne
- PFD
- PinUpToons
- PinkParadox Productions
- Rzhevskii
- Spazzd Art
- Tiny Turtle Designs
- Vadis
- VeryMany
- Zlata M
Followers
Blogs I follow
Popular Posts
-
Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train Welcome to my stop on the Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free co...
-
Our October train is ready to roll, and this month’s theme is Curious Craft of Ween! Our designers have been busy brewing up all kinds of Ha...
-
Hi all, I made this set for my AL over at CM. This is the template I made for this tag. Just click on it to download it.
-
Okay, ladies... you know I had to do a kit just for the black cats! 🖤🐾 Purrfectly Spooky is all about those whiskers, paws, and that lit...
-
Hi all, made some wordart, templates, and masks for the Misfits Blog Challenge over at Creative Misfits. There are tons of free goodies for...
-
Hi everyone! I have some new winter masks for you all. Hope you guys can use them in your projects.
-
Here are more masks for you all they were supposed to be Halloween masks but don't necessarily need to use them like that.
-
TWILIGHT ORCHARD BLOG TRAIN! Welcome to my stop on the Twilight Orchard Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free contribution inspired by cozy ...
-
This template is named I was Born to Sparkle, because subtle shouldn't be in our vocabulary You can download this template HERE
-
This one’s for my fellow autumn lovers who know that coffee is basically a love language. Brewed Bliss is warm, cozy, and full of fall feel...
Monday, November 18, 2013
11:50 AM
This tutorial was written on November 18,2013 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not claim as your own.This tutorial writter assumes you have a working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.This tutorial was done in Paint Shop ProX4, but can be use in other Paint Shop Pro versions. Please link to this blog if used for Forum Challenges.
Materials needed:
Tube: AR-Christmas Girls 8 by Al Rio which you can find at Artistic Dreams Imaging
Scrap Kit: PTU "Christmas Fairy" by Tiny Turtle Designs
Mask: Winter Mask 8 by Dee
Template: 21 by Leah
Font: YummyCupcakes, Quill
Filters:
Eye Candy 4000, Gradient Glow
*d/s=drop shadow, c/p= copy and paste
Lets Start! Open up the template. Press Shift + D and close the original. Delete the credits and I also deleted the ribbon layers and Christmas Word Art. Select Oval 3 and c/p paper 9. Select oval 2 and c/p paper 3. Select Rect 2 and rect 1 and c/p paper 38. Select Squares 1 and 2 and c/p paper 39 add Noise of 90 and sharpen. Select Oval 1 c/p paper 1. Add Gradient Glow of Fat and choose colors of your choice. I added it to all of the layers of the templates. except oval 1.
Add your tube and place it in the middle of the tag. Add the following elements and see my tag for placement.
Element 163
Element 159
Element 172
Element 152
Element 88
Element 16
Add a d/s of choice to all the elements. Now on the tube layers duplicate and add and Gaussian blur of 3 and Overlay and set opacity to 70 %. add d/s. Now for your mask c/p paper of choice and apply your mask. Add your copyright information. Add your name and that's it your done. thanks for trying out my tutorial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
- Ana Grimaldo
- Hi I'm Ana or grimAna. I'm a mother of 3. I love tagging, reading, drawing and I love anything to do with homemade things or DIY!
Labels
- Ai Kits (9)
- Animated (22)
- Autumn (11)
- BCA (3)
- Blog Train (4)
- CDO (2)
- Christmas (15)
- Creative Misfits (4)
- FTU (26)
- Forum Sets tutorials (1)
- Freebie Cluster Frames (12)
- Freebie Extras (51)
- Gothic (7)
- Grim Creationz (6)
- Halloween (13)
- Mask (7)
- PTU Ai Kit (4)
- Spring (2)
- St Patty's Day (1)
- SteamPunk (1)
- Summer (3)
- Tag Show off (10)
- Tutorials FTU (2)
- Tutorials PTU (11)
- Valentine's Day (9)
- Winter (22)
- Word Art (7)
- Xmas (16)
- templates (26)

0 comments:
Post a Comment