Blinkie
Labels
- Abstract Creations
- Alehandra Vanhek
- Alex Prihodko
- Amber
- Anna Liwanag
- Arthur Crowe
- Artistic Dreams Imaging
- Barbara Jensen
- BeehiveStudio
- CDO
- Chili Designz
- Cloud9Ink
- Creative Misfits
- Doodle by Design
- Dreaming with Bella
- Elias Chatzoudis
- Ellie Milk
- Grafik
- Grim Creationz
- Helena Reis
- Jennifer Janesko
- Kajenna
- Keith Garvey
- Kissing Kate
- Lady Mishka
- Maryline Cazenave
- Mask
- Michele Ann
- Misticheskaya
- Nocturne
- PFD
- PinUpToons
- PinkParadox Productions
- Rzhevskii
- Spazzd Art
- Tiny Turtle Designs
- Vadis
- VeryMany
- Zlata M
Followers
Blogs I follow
Popular Posts
-
Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train Welcome to my stop on the Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free co...
-
Our October train is ready to roll, and this month’s theme is Curious Craft of Ween! Our designers have been busy brewing up all kinds of Ha...
-
Okay, ladies... you know I had to do a kit just for the black cats! 🖤🐾 Purrfectly Spooky is all about those whiskers, paws, and that lit...
-
Hi all, made some wordart, templates, and masks for the Misfits Blog Challenge over at Creative Misfits. There are tons of free goodies for...
-
Hi all, I made this set for my AL over at CM. This is the template I made for this tag. Just click on it to download it.
-
Here are more masks for you all they were supposed to be Halloween masks but don't necessarily need to use them like that.
-
TWILIGHT ORCHARD BLOG TRAIN! Welcome to my stop on the Twilight Orchard Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free contribution inspired by cozy ...
-
Hi all! I made this cluster last year for a challenge over at CM with the beautiful kit from Tiny Turtle Designs named "Raven" He...
-
This template is named I was Born to Sparkle, because subtle shouldn't be in our vocabulary You can download this template HERE
-
Okay, so this one’s been sitting half-finished on my hard drive for like... 2 or 3 years now (oops). But I finally pulled it together and I’...
Thursday, February 6, 2014
1:22 PM
Made this tag using the beautiful art of Spazz and the beautiful kit from Kissing Kate! this tube is so beautiful and just in time for Valentine's Day! Also this kit is so pretty and matches this tube perfectly! but can be used separately too! And I want to thank Simone for the very lovely and awesome animations! you can get them on her blog here
click on the imgages below to get the tube and kit!
here are the extras hope you like them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
- Ana Grimaldo
- Hi I'm Ana or grimAna. I'm a mother of 3. I love tagging, reading, drawing and I love anything to do with homemade things or DIY!
Labels
- Ai Kits (9)
- Animated (22)
- Autumn (11)
- BCA (3)
- Blog Train (4)
- CDO (2)
- Christmas (15)
- Creative Misfits (4)
- FTU (26)
- Forum Sets tutorials (1)
- Freebie Cluster Frames (12)
- Freebie Extras (51)
- Gothic (7)
- Grim Creationz (6)
- Halloween (13)
- Mask (7)
- PTU Ai Kit (4)
- Spring (2)
- St Patty's Day (1)
- SteamPunk (1)
- Summer (3)
- Tag Show off (10)
- Tutorials FTU (2)
- Tutorials PTU (11)
- Valentine's Day (9)
- Winter (22)
- Word Art (7)
- Xmas (16)
- templates (26)






0 comments:
Post a Comment