Blinkie
Labels
- Abstract Creations
- Alehandra Vanhek
- Alex Prihodko
- Amber
- Anna Liwanag
- Arthur Crowe
- Artistic Dreams Imaging
- Barbara Jensen
- BeehiveStudio
- CDO
- Chili Designz
- Cloud9Ink
- Creative Misfits
- Doodle by Design
- Dreaming with Bella
- Elias Chatzoudis
- Ellie Milk
- Grafik
- Grim Creationz
- Helena Reis
- Jennifer Janesko
- Kajenna
- Keith Garvey
- Kissing Kate
- Lady Mishka
- Maryline Cazenave
- Mask
- Michele Ann
- Misticheskaya
- Nocturne
- PFD
- PinUpToons
- PinkParadox Productions
- Rzhevskii
- Spazzd Art
- Tiny Turtle Designs
- Vadis
- VeryMany
- Zlata M
Followers
Blogs I follow
Popular Posts
-
TWILIGHT ORCHARD BLOG TRAIN! Welcome to my stop on the Twilight Orchard Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free contribution inspired by cozy ...
-
Okay, ladies... you know I had to do a kit just for the black cats! 🖤🐾 Purrfectly Spooky is all about those whiskers, paws, and that lit...
-
Welcome aboard the Midnight Garden Blog Train! 🌙 Click HERE to download my contribution to this enchanting blog train. Be sure to visit al...
-
This tutorial was written on August 19,2013 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not clai...
-
This template was supposed to be named Pumpkin Kisses & Harvest Wishes. A little mix-up, but the cozy fall vibes are still on point...
-
This tutorial was written on October 15 ,2013 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not claim as y...
-
Here’s a template called Fall in Love . Perfect for crunchy leaves, cozy vibes, and autumn romance! You can download the template HERE
-
Bringing the boss energy with this one! Mad Hustle is all about getting things done with style You can download the template HERE
-
This one’s called Sweet but Psycho. I lost the original preview, but found this amazing tag from Tami to show it off instead! You can dow...
-
Hi all! I made this cluster last year for a challenge over at CM with the beautiful kit from Tiny Turtle Designs named "Raven" He...
Sunday, December 6, 2020
7:39 PM
Hi All,
I made this set for a challenge over at CM using the beautiful art of Ellie Milk and
this kit named "Winter Rust" by Celestial Scraps that you can find
at the Tiny Turtle Designs store.
Here is the Cluster frame, just right click and save.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
- Ana Grimaldo
- Hi I'm Ana or grimAna. I'm a mother of 3. I love tagging, reading, drawing and I love anything to do with homemade things or DIY!
Labels
- Ai Kits (7)
- Animated (22)
- Autumn (11)
- BCA (3)
- Blog Train (2)
- CDO (2)
- Christmas (15)
- Creative Misfits (4)
- FTU (26)
- Forum Sets tutorials (1)
- Freebie Cluster Frames (12)
- Freebie Extras (51)
- Gothic (7)
- Grim Creationz (6)
- Halloween (13)
- Mask (7)
- PTU Ai Kit (4)
- Spring (2)
- St Patty's Day (1)
- SteamPunk (1)
- Summer (3)
- Tag Show off (10)
- Tutorials FTU (2)
- Tutorials PTU (11)
- Valentine's Day (9)
- Winter (22)
- Word Art (7)
- Xmas (16)
- templates (26)




0 comments:
Post a Comment