Blinkie
Labels
- Abstract Creations
- Alehandra Vanhek
- Alex Prihodko
- Amber
- Anna Liwanag
- Arthur Crowe
- Artistic Dreams Imaging
- Barbara Jensen
- BeehiveStudio
- CDO
- Chili Designz
- Cloud9Ink
- Creative Misfits
- Doodle by Design
- Dreaming with Bella
- Elias Chatzoudis
- Ellie Milk
- Grafik
- Grim Creationz
- Helena Reis
- Jennifer Janesko
- Kajenna
- Keith Garvey
- Kissing Kate
- Lady Mishka
- Maryline Cazenave
- Mask
- Michele Ann
- Misticheskaya
- Nocturne
- PFD
- PinUpToons
- PinkParadox Productions
- Rzhevskii
- Spazzd Art
- Tiny Turtle Designs
- Vadis
- VeryMany
- Zlata M
Followers
Blogs I follow
Popular Posts
-
Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train Welcome to my stop on the Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free co...
-
TWILIGHT ORCHARD BLOG TRAIN! Welcome to my stop on the Twilight Orchard Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free contribution inspired by cozy ...
-
Okay, ladies... you know I had to do a kit just for the black cats! π€πΎ Purrfectly Spooky is all about those whiskers, paws, and that lit...
-
This template was supposed to be named Pumpkin Kisses & Harvest Wishes. A little mix-up, but the cozy fall vibes are still on point...
-
Here are more masks for you all they were supposed to be Halloween masks but don't necessarily need to use them like that.
-
Our October train is ready to roll, and this month’s theme is Curious Craft of Ween! Our designers have been busy brewing up all kinds of Ha...
-
This one’s for my fellow autumn lovers who know that coffee is basically a love language. Brewed Bliss is warm, cozy, and full of fall feel...
-
Welcome aboard the Midnight Garden Blog Train! π Click HERE to download my contribution to this enchanting blog train. Be sure to visit al...
-
Hi all, made some wordart, templates, and masks for the Misfits Blog Challenge over at Creative Misfits. There are tons of free goodies for...
-
Hi all! I made this cluster last year for a challenge over at CM with the beautiful kit from Tiny Turtle Designs named "Raven" He...
Monday, October 7, 2013
2:40 PM
I just got this awesome kit from Abstract called Nightmares! I just love steampunk and this kit is just simply awesome!! It has lots of cool elements and beautiful papers! you can get this kit at Creative Design Outlet
Here are the extras hope you like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
- Ana Grimaldo
- Hi I'm Ana or grimAna. I'm a mother of 3. I love tagging, reading, drawing and I love anything to do with homemade things or DIY!
Labels
- Ai Kits (9)
- Animated (22)
- Autumn (11)
- BCA (3)
- Blog Train (4)
- CDO (2)
- Christmas (15)
- Creative Misfits (4)
- FTU (26)
- Forum Sets tutorials (1)
- Freebie Cluster Frames (12)
- Freebie Extras (51)
- Gothic (7)
- Grim Creationz (6)
- Halloween (13)
- Mask (7)
- PTU Ai Kit (4)
- Spring (2)
- St Patty's Day (1)
- SteamPunk (1)
- Summer (3)
- Tag Show off (10)
- Tutorials FTU (2)
- Tutorials PTU (11)
- Valentine's Day (9)
- Winter (22)
- Word Art (7)
- Xmas (16)
- templates (26)





0 comments:
Post a Comment