My TOU

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorials
All of my tutorias are my own ideas and inspirations. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental. Please do not rewrite or claim as your own.You may use my tutorials in any of your forum challenges but please link back to my blog to view. Do not claim as your own.
I would love to see what you have made send me a tag so I can put it in my gallery hcanniegrim@gmail.com Thank you!

Extras
You can snag any of my extras that are offered here but please do not alter,resize,Add names, remove my copyrights or claim as your own.
Masks My masks are FTU, you can use them in your tags or for forum challenges. Please do not claim as your own or change the file names. Please share a link to my blog so others can get them from here.

Templates Masks and Cluster Frames
All Templates, Clusters, and Masks are made for PU. Please do not claim as your own. You can use them for Forum challenges but please link to my blog.

Contributors

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Made this tags with the beautiful kit from Tiny Turtle Designs named "Danielle" this kit is really wonderful and comes with lots of elements and papers to choose from. Also used the awesome animations from Sophisticat Simone and the beautiful tubes from Verymany and Nocturne.  

Click on the image to get this awesome tube


0 comments:

Post a Comment