My TOU

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorials
All of my tutorias are my own ideas and inspirations. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental. Please do not rewrite or claim as your own.You may use my tutorials in any of your forum challenges but please link back to my blog to view. Do not claim as your own.
I would love to see what you have made send me a tag so I can put it in my gallery hcanniegrim@gmail.com Thank you!

Extras
You can snag any of my extras that are offered here but please do not alter,resize,Add names, remove my copyrights or claim as your own.
Masks My masks are FTU, you can use them in your tags or for forum challenges. Please do not claim as your own or change the file names. Please share a link to my blog so others can get them from here.

Templates Masks and Cluster Frames
All Templates, Clusters, and Masks are made for PU. Please do not claim as your own. You can use them for Forum challenges but please link to my blog.

Contributors

Followers

Popular Posts

Monday, November 18, 2013


This tutorial was written on November 18,2013 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not claim as your own.This tutorial writter assumes you have a working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.This tutorial was done in Paint Shop ProX4, but can be  use in other Paint Shop Pro versions. Please link to this blog if used for Forum Challenges. 


Materials needed:
Tube: AR-Christmas Girls 8 by Al Rio which you can find at Artistic Dreams Imaging 
Scrap Kit: PTU "Christmas Fairy" by Tiny Turtle Designs
Template: 21 by Leah 
Font: YummyCupcakes, Quill 


Filters:
Eye Candy 4000, Gradient Glow
*d/s=drop shadow, c/p= copy and paste

Lets Start! Open up the template. Press Shift + D and close the original. Delete the credits and I also deleted the ribbon layers and Christmas Word Art. Select Oval 3 and c/p paper 9. Select oval 2 and c/p paper 3. Select Rect 2 and rect 1 and c/p paper 38. Select Squares 1 and 2 and c/p paper 39 add Noise of 90 and sharpen. Select Oval 1 c/p paper 1. Add Gradient Glow of Fat and  choose colors of your choice. I added it to all of the layers of the templates. except oval 1.

Add your tube and place it in the middle of the tag. Add the following elements and see my tag for placement. 
Element 163 
Element 159
Element 172
Element 152
Element 88
Element 16
Add a d/s of choice to all the elements. Now on the tube layers duplicate and add and Gaussian blur of 3 and Overlay and set opacity to 70 %. add d/s. Now for your mask c/p paper of choice and apply your mask. Add your copyright information. Add your name and that's it your done. thanks for trying out my tutorial! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Freebie

 I made this forum set for a challenge at Creative Misfits.  The cluster was made by Allison if you'd like to get this cluster visit her...

My Blinkie

Proud Member

Total Pageviews