Blinkie
Labels
- Abstract Creations
- Alehandra Vanhek
- Alex Prihodko
- Amber
- Anna Liwanag
- Arthur Crowe
- Artistic Dreams Imaging
- Barbara Jensen
- BeehiveStudio
- CDO
- Chili Designz
- Cloud9Ink
- Creative Misfits
- Doodle by Design
- Dreaming with Bella
- Elias Chatzoudis
- Ellie Milk
- Grafik
- Grim Creationz
- Helena Reis
- Jennifer Janesko
- Kajenna
- Keith Garvey
- Kissing Kate
- Lady Mishka
- Maryline Cazenave
- Mask
- Michele Ann
- Misticheskaya
- Nocturne
- PFD
- PinUpToons
- PinkParadox Productions
- Rzhevskii
- Spazzd Art
- Tiny Turtle Designs
- Vadis
- VeryMany
- Zlata M
Followers
Blogs I follow
Popular Posts
-
TWILIGHT ORCHARD BLOG TRAIN! Welcome to my stop on the Twilight Orchard Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free contribution inspired by cozy ...
-
Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train Welcome to my stop on the Creative Misfits Pumpkin Hollow Blog Train! I hope you enjoy my free co...
-
Okay, ladies... you know I had to do a kit just for the black cats! π€πΎ Purrfectly Spooky is all about those whiskers, paws, and that lit...
-
Welcome aboard the Midnight Garden Blog Train! π Click HERE to download my contribution to this enchanting blog train. Be sure to visit al...
-
This template was supposed to be named Pumpkin Kisses & Harvest Wishes. A little mix-up, but the cozy fall vibes are still on point...
-
This tutorial was written on August 19,2013 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not clai...
-
This tutorial was written on October 15 ,2013 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not claim as y...
-
Hi everyone! I have some new winter masks for you all. Hope you guys can use them in your projects.
-
Here’s a template called Fall in Love . Perfect for crunchy leaves, cozy vibes, and autumn romance! You can download the template HERE
-
This tutorial was written on January 6,2014 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not claim as y...
Friday, September 27, 2013
9:40 AM
This tutorial was written on September 27,2013 by me . Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental.Please do not claim as your own.This tutorial writter assumes you have a working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.This tutorial was done in Paint Shop ProX4, but can be use in other Paint Shop Pro versions. Please link to this blog if used for Forum Challenges.
Materials needed:
Tube: Witch Runa by Misticheskaya which you can find at PicsForDesign
Scrap Kit: PTU kit "13 Spookie Street "by PinkParadox Productions
Mask Monti's Circle Mask
star brushes of choice
Font: CF Anabelle
Font: CF Anabelle
Filters:
Xero Radiance
Eye Candy 4000, Gradient Glow
Screenworks -Dot Screen
*d/s=drop shadow
Lets Begin! Open up a new image 700x700. Select Element 197 and place in the middle of the canvas. Now place your tube in front of of Element 197. Resize to your liking and duplicate, Adjust Blur to 3. Set blend mode to Overlay with an opacity of 70%. On the bottom layer Sharpen the image and add Xero Radiance of 49,50,178,158 or just hit the random button until you find one that you like. Now add a d/s of choice. Now we add the rest of the elements! see my tag for placement.
E 14
E 41
E 55
E 116
E 146
E 160 duplicate
E 177
E 169
Once All the elements are in place Select paper 39. Add the mask. Now go add the the Dot Screen fiter. Here is were you can add your sparkly brushes of choice. I can't provide you with the one's I used because I don't remember were I got them from. Add the Copyright information. Now add your name I added added Noise of 37 and sharpened, then add a gradient glow to Medium Black. and that's it! thank you for trying out my tutorial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
- Ana Grimaldo
- Hi I'm Ana or grimAna. I'm a mother of 3. I love tagging, reading, drawing and I love anything to do with homemade things or DIY!
Labels
- Ai Kits (8)
- Animated (22)
- Autumn (11)
- BCA (3)
- Blog Train (3)
- CDO (2)
- Christmas (15)
- Creative Misfits (4)
- FTU (26)
- Forum Sets tutorials (1)
- Freebie Cluster Frames (12)
- Freebie Extras (51)
- Gothic (7)
- Grim Creationz (6)
- Halloween (13)
- Mask (7)
- PTU Ai Kit (4)
- Spring (2)
- St Patty's Day (1)
- SteamPunk (1)
- Summer (3)
- Tag Show off (10)
- Tutorials FTU (2)
- Tutorials PTU (11)
- Valentine's Day (9)
- Winter (22)
- Word Art (7)
- Xmas (16)
- templates (26)

0 comments:
Post a Comment